Sunday, April 1

skater gal

This is totally a pointless post, but it's Sunday morning, I'm so bored.
Anyway I have spent a hell of a lot of money lately, and surprisingly a lot of it at thrift stores. I have found some seriously good finds, and as a result I'm so broke. I will post of my shit soon
how cool are there skates for $8......yeahhhhhhhhrrrrr :-) 
ps, it's totally winter now - so goooood






Honestly, watch at your own risk. I highly recommend not watching this high hahah but seriously it's funny and slightly sad - I love Lohan as most people know, and I also get that I look her (A HELL OF A LOT) so it's kinda like, not so comforting, thinking I look like her nearer the end! 

1 comment:

  1. those skates are RAD. i saw a pair like this the other day in a charity shop, was so tempted! wish i'd bought them now! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading my comments, I will always check out your blogs!
If you like my blog, feel free to follow me. It'd probably make my day**********:)