Monday, June 25

monday orangeness


these photos were taken a few weeks ago, but since taking them and posting them I have grown sick of them and now I don't really like them but I thought I'd post them anyway. Not being at uni is great to say the least apart from the fact that I'm snowed over with work now I go through phases of how I see myself in my own personal light from time to time and am currently going through a rough stage This is something I'm sure everyone does and it inspires me to experiment and change. but yeah and it's scary to think winter is almost have done here in Australia yeeeee everyone have a good week ye' x

1 comment:

  1. Hey can we talk about how amazing your eyes are! Lashes for days - so lucky! Hey hope things are smoothing themselves out for you! Love the skirt babe an that cardi is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading my comments, I will always check out your blogs!
If you like my blog, feel free to follow me. It'd probably make my day**********:)