Wednesday, March 9

Inspiration, today



Photos: asos.com

I really love the use of leather at the moment.
In these photos, the leather skirts/leggings and footwear on these girls really caught my eye today while I was (naughtily) browsing online at www.asos.com. I espeically love the 4th photo with the yellow sweater, skirt and boots - pretty much the exact thing I'm looking for to start off this cold season approaching. I want a yellow over sized jumper that I drown in, that I can wear with wet-look leggings and my new (soon-to-be) Pixie's  - J.Campbell
I actually like what Miley is wearing above, she doesn't look as young, although I always feel she is trying to hard to do so when she wears things like this, regardless she looks good....and I absoloutly love her cut, I really wish I had guts to do something like this to my hair!


8 comments:

  1. Mmm, I love all these looks. I really need to invest in some good quality leather this season. And Miley's hair looks so good like that! I'm tempted to try it myself too!
    Fab blog btw
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first shot of Lucy Williams is so perfect! and actually loving Cyrus lately, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this photo of Hanneli, her hair always seems so perfectly in place! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these photos, the streetstyle girlies look amazing, and the runway is tdf :) seriously loving on your blog! and you're from wa aswell
    x
    mel

    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great blog and I wondering if you want to follow each other

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  6. Consider me inspired. I want a yellow jumper and leather skirt. Too bad I haven't seen those at my local Zara.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) st hildas, its around mosman park, what about you dearie?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your selection of photos - you have a great blog. i just started mine, please check it out!

    http://studyingwithstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading my comments, I will always check out your blogs!
If you like my blog, feel free to follow me. It'd probably make my day**********:)